Monday, January 26, 2009

Sticky Situation

Dear Young Miata Lady,

I understand that the stick people stickers were trendy... little stick families and little stick pets all in a line, hanging out on rear windows. It's not my style, but to each her own.

However, for the record, if you wish to secure a date, I'd advise against the "family" status of one stick woman, presumably you, and 4 stick cats that you're rockin' on your teeny tiny rear window. I suspect it might suggest to would-be suitors that someday you might just be a crazy old lady with lots of cats.

No need for thanks, Sweet Pea. I'm a giver like that.

Your Pal,
The Cranky Princess

1 comment:

Princess said...

Dammit. Where were you with this advice before I stuck "me" and the 2 cats on the back of the Xterra?

(this is the OTHER Princess from that other website)